Day 6, back to the chicken arms

Day 6, another upper body strength day. I liked today better than the first day's routine. Seems like these variations either weren't quite as taxing or at least I could do a better job of working through the sets even with some banding up. I added a 2:30ish plank and some side planks after the class to keep going with my core work.

Overall I felt decent on this workout even with a pretty short sleep night prior. After the workout it was basically on the go for a lot of the day. I did put in a 6.5 mile run between dropping one daughter off at rehearsal and waiting for the other's soccer game to start. Pushed a pretty hard pace the whole time and was definitely tired and finished, but not overly sore when I was done.

Oh ya, I also shot some home pics after week 1. I meant to do home pics last week to kick things off, but never got a shot. These are post workout.




Its a start... I didn't really notice much of any change this week so probably not going to matter too much that I didn't get initial pics from home to post here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12- legs!

Day 13, another hitch in the giddyup

Day 9, we add a new punch