Day 2, upper body oh wait, I'm a cyclist, I have no upper body

Day 2 is strength training; upper body to be specific. I woke up pretty well this morning feeling pretty rested and ready, maybe even a little excited to hit day 2. Surprisingly, I didn't really notice my arms too much from the previous days workout. Time to play with rubberbands!

The instructor has us all get the lowest resistance bands to start with so we can work on form to start without overtaxing ourselves. Whooo boy, the arm and shoulder burn began almost immediately. I struggled through most of the exercises and at least completed the majority, but pretty much decided that there wasn't going to be any real "banding up" going on with these for at least a class or two.

Suffice it to say, by the end of class my upper body was pretty much a limp noodle and I was fairly well worked over. Time to get my swole on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12- legs!

Day 13, another hitch in the giddyup

Day 9, we add a new punch